TEFAF is currently looking for a full time PMO.
TEFAF is one of the most powerful art networks in the world. Founded in 1988, TEFAF is a prestigious foundation currently running three international art fairs (TEFAF Maastricht, TEFAF New York Fall, and TEFAF New York Spring) alongside a program of initiatives designed to enrich the global art community. Collectively, TEFAF’s three fairs provide an effective commercial platform for around 400 of the world’s leading art dealers.
We are a global organization with offices in the Netherlands, London, and New York. Our team is made up of art experts, production stars, and communications wizards. We know that a strong project management approach is vital to our success, and for the office in the Netherlands this new role will be responsible for making sure the project managers run with the best support.
As a PMO you will support three project managers in the Netherlands. Your tasks will be both project oriented and administrative and they include:
Your knowledge & skills
- Support the project manager with drafting and maintaining the project planning, setting up and monitoring the project plan, budgets, quality requirements and project dependencies.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Organize and support a standard way of working in TEFAF project management
- Support project evaluation
- Arrange for contract administration and mailings,
- Organize customer support by answering questions by telephone and by mail
- Support the project manager during the fair with all tasks at hand
- Provide administrative support to project managers as requested and organize and implement an optimal way of working, making maximum use of ICT driven solutions.
- Take notes and follow up
- Organize travels
- Bachelor level
- A minimum of three years experience as PMO
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Know how to write plans, plannings and budget
- Able to build relationships with stakeholders
Have at least the following characteristics: pragmatic, selfstarter, structured, organized
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
For more information please contact Jolanda Strijbos: +31 6 1233 8894.