TEFAF is currently looking for a full time Technical Product Manager.
TEFAF is one of the most powerful art networks in the world. Founded in 1988, TEFAF is a prestigious foundation currently running three international art fairs (TEFAF Maastricht, TEFAF New York Fall, and TEFAF New York Spring) alongside a program of initiatives designed to enrich the global art community. Collectively, TEFAF’s three fairs provide an effective commercial platform for around 400 of the world’s leading art dealers.
We are a global organization with offices in the Netherlands, London, and New York. Our team is made up of art experts, production stars, and communications wizards. We know that a strong digital arsenal is at the core of global integration, and this new role will be responsible for making sure the team is running with the best systems out there.
As a Technical Product Manager at TEFAF, you will take ownership of all products that require technical expertise to manage effectively. As the bridge between engineering and the rest of the organization, you will play a major role in defining the future of digital at TEFAF. Specifically, you will:
Your knowledge & skills
- Gather available data and requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Define a product vision & strategy with stakeholders
- Communicate product priorities across the organization, demonstrating your use of evidence-based decision making where possible
- Determine which requirements necessitate custom software building vs. where we can utilize off-the-shelf products
- Integrate disparate products into one seamless workflow
- Manage UX and engineering teams’ output
- Continuously prioritize the needs of customers and internal stakeholders, reassessing & communicating changes as needed
- Be transparent with your roadmap and prioritization
- Help make informed choices on software, engineering resources, and systems used across the organization
- Travel as needed (max 10%)
- A minimum of three years experience overseeing the building of software products
- Good understanding of technology platforms, capabilities, and trends
- Ability to make sound trade-offs between stakeholder needs and business realities
- Familiar with data analytics (SQL)
- Strong English communication & presentation skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to build relationships with remote cross-functional teams
- Quick learner interested in the business of art
- Computer Science degree strongly preferred
- Event-planning software experience a plus
This position can be located either in New York or Amsterdam.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
For more information please contact Jolands Strijbos +31 6 1233 8894.
TEFAF is an equal opportunity employer.