TEFAF ART SYMPOSIUM 2019 - THE CHINESE ART MARKET
China forms the subject of this year’s TEFAF Art Market Report. Entitled TEFAF Art Market Report: The Chinese Art Market
, the new report has been written by Kejia Wu
, Professor at Sotheby’s Institute New York and Columnist for FTChinese. The report will be launched at the TEFAF Art Symposium with a presentation by Professor Wu. The TEFAF Art Symposium will take place at the MECC, Maastricht at 10am on 15th March 2019.
The launch of the Art Market Report will be followed by an interview with Kou Qin
, President and CEO of Guardian Investment Holdings Co. Ltd and General Manager of Guardian Art Centre and a panel discussion Collectors and Collecting: The Landscape of the Art Market in China, moderated by Thomas Marks
, Editor of Apollo. The panel discussion will bring together collector Liu Gang
, Ben Brown
from Ben Brown Fine Arts and Adele Schlombs,
Director of the Museum of East Asian Art in Cologne.
TEFAF ART MARKET REPORT - THE CHINESE ART MARKET
Friday, March 15, 2019 - 10AM-12PM
MECC Maastricht Congress Centre - Auditorium 2
Forum 100, Maastricht, The Netherlands
- 10.00 AM - Welcome by Nanne Dekking, Chairman of TEFAF Board of Trustees.
- 10.05 AM - Presentation Art Market Report The Chinese Art Market by Kejia Wu, Professor at Sotheby’s Institute New York and Columnist for FTChinese
- 10.35 AM - Panel discussion
Collectors and Collecting: The Landscape of the Art Market in China
Ben Brown Fine Arts,
Director of the Museum of East Asian Art, Cologne.
Chaired by Thomas Marks
, Editor of Apollo
- 11.05 AM - Break for Coffee/Tea
- 11.20 AM - Interview Kou Qin, CEO of Guardian Investment Holdings Co. Ltd and General Manager of Guardian Art Centre by Kejia Wu
- 11.55 AM - Wrap up and thank you by Diana Cawdell, TEFAF Global Head of Marketing and Communication.
The doors open at: 9:30 AM
Price per ticket is €30 (incl. 21% VAT).
REGISTER FOR THE TEFAF ART SYMPOSIUM