ART INSURANCE SPECIALIST
AXA ART is the world's leading art insurance specialist. Using our presence in 25 countries across the Americas, Asia and Europe, weoffer our clients expertise gained from over 50 years of experience in the international art market.
Being specialists gives us a unique perspective as we combine a professional business outlook with a fierce passion for art and its enjoyment, protection and conservation.
The AXA ART Group’s mission is to protect the collecting and art community against financial loss resulting from physical loss or damage to the insured objects and to help preserve cultural objects for future generations. Due to its global presence and network of art experts deeply embedded into the global arts community, AXA ART maintains
in-depth knowledge of the values and trends of the international art market. AXA ART not only helps its clients to protect their assets but also provides expert advice on all aspects of managing a collection.
PRINCIPAL SPONSOR OF TEFAF
As Principal Sponsor of TEFAF we offer visitors our unique expertise across the full range of risk prevention, conservation, recovery and restoration, so that they can maintain their collections in the best condition.
The international AXA ART Group is governed by a Global Leadership Team. This consists of the Members of the Board as well as the leadership of our international companies and branches. Some key facts at a glance:
- AXA ART is the No. 1 art insurance specialist worldwide
- We operate in 25 countries
- We have over 50 years of experience in the art market
- We currently insure works to the value of $100 billion
- 26% of our business is in the Americas
- 26% of our business is in South-West Europe
- 26% of our business is in Northern Europe, the Middle-East & Asia
- 22% of our business is in Central-Eastern Europe
We have a 15% compounded annual growth rate since 2000