Effective Date: December 9th, 2019
In order for you to enjoy the benefits of your TEFAF Collector-status, TEFAF needs to process your personal information.Therefore, by activating your Collector-account, you agree with the processing by TEFAF of your personal information:
- in accordance with TEFAF’s general Privacy Statement and
Where reference is made to TEFAF, this refers to Stichting The European Fine Art Foundation, registered in Maastricht, the Netherlands, or TEFAF New York LLC, a Delaware, United States limited partnership.
We obtain personal information from you in either of the following ways:
- through submission of personal information by an exhibitor at TEFAF who considers you as a TEFAF Collector. Exhibitors may only submit your personal information to us with your consent.
- By your own submission of personal information to us.
Your name, home or business address, email address, telephone number and affiliation are considered personal information that we may need for providing services in connection with your Collector-status. We will collect information in respect of your communications with us, for instance when you visit a fair, subscribe to our newsletter or to a Collectors event, create an account, submit a comment or question to us, send us an e-mail, or in any other way submit personal information to us. If you contact us, we may keep a record of the information you provide to us, including any personal information.
- Only authorized TEFAF team members to service the Exhibitors and Collectors
- The exhibitor who has submitted your personal information to TEFAF
- You (through the online TEFAF Collector portal).
Your personal information will be included and processed in our Central Invitation System and as a Collector you may receive invitations from us for fair-previews, opening events and third-party events and we may provide you with information-, marketing- and third party sponsor-materials specifically for TEFAF Collectors.
You may request us at any time to delete you from our Collectors database effective immediately. We will close your Collector account and delete your personal information. You will no longer receive TEFAF Collector communications from us.
Please find TEFAF’s general Privacy Statement here.
You can contact us at:
TEFAF (The European Fine Art Fair Foundation)
1077 BL Amsterdam
T +31 20 303 64 00
1 Rockefeller Plaza, 11th floor
New York, NY 10020