17th & 18th-century Delftware
Aronson Antiques, a traditional family business, was founded in 1881 by Leon Aronson (1830-1910), also son of an antiques dealer, in the eastern Dutch city of Arnhem. Leon Aronson David (1878-1942) moved to the Dutch capital Amsterdam around 1900. The next generation moved to Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 64, worked from there until World War II and from 1945 Aronson’s occupied Kerkstraat 146, nowadays called Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 45-a&b. Aronson specializes in and is internationally known for 17th & 18th century Dutch Delftware.
Insights From The Gallery