Visit & tickets
The ticket web shop wil open December 2022
T +31 43 383 83 83
Maastricht is located just off the A2 motorway, the E25 interchange (Amsterdam-Brussels) and the A79 motorway (Liège-Aachen/Cologne) and has convenient connections to European motorways. The conference center is just off the E25/A2 motorway. Take the Randwyck/MECC/AZM exit and follow the signs for MECC or MECC Parking.
Mecc Maastricht parking
MECC Maastricht has an abundant amount of parking spaces with a maximum walking distance of ten minutes. Handicapped parking spaces are available if needed. Please notice that you will receive parking directions from a traffic warden.
View the individual routes to the MECC parking lots.
MECC Maastricht is accessible from a large number of airports.
- Maastricht-Aachen Airport
- Brussels Zaventem Airport
- Düsseldorf Airport
- Eindhoven Airport
- Brussels Charleroi Airport
- Cologne-Bonn Airport
MECC Maastricht is a five minute walk from the Randwyck train station, from which you can reach the following travel destinations by train:
- Maastricht Central Station: Two minutes
- Eindhoven Airport: One hour
- Amsterdam (Schiphol Airport): Two and a half hours
- Brussels Zaventem Airport: One hour and 15 minutes
- Brussels Charleroi Airport: One hour
- Cologne Airport: One hour
- Düsseldorf Airport: One hour and 15 minutes
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport: Three and a half hours
- London Heathrow Airport: Six hours in combination with international train journey
Get in touch with MECC Hotel Service team to facilitate your stay in Maastricht, T +31 43 38 38 383.
The TEFAF Maastricht fair has different locations for catering outlets; such as a self-service restaurant, an à la carte restaurant and various bars. For reservations after 2 pm and a maximum of 10 guests you can contact José de Kuyer-Ooms via [email protected] or +31 6 15 41 38 63.