Plan Your Visit
Maastricht, The Netherlands
MECC Maastricht has an abundant amount of parking spaces with a maximum walking distance of ten minutes.
Handicapped parking spaces are available if needed. Please notice that you will receive parking directions from a traffic warden.
MECC Maastricht is accessible from a large number of airports.
- Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 15 km
- Düsseldorf Airport, 112 km
- Eindhoven Airport, 98 km
- Brussels Charleroi Airport, 113 km
- Cologne-Bonn Airport, 118 km
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, 219 km
- Brussels Zaventem Airport, 118 km
Maastricht is located just off the A2 motorway, the E25 interchange (Amsterdam-Brussels) and the A79 motorway (Liège-Aachen/Cologne) and has convenient connections to European motorways.
The conference center is just off the E25/A2 motorway. Take the Randwyck/MECC/AZM exit and follow the signs for MECC or MECC Parking.
MECC Maastricht is a five minute walk from the Randwyck train station, from which you can reach the following travel destinations by train:
- Maastricht Central Station: Two minutes
- Eindhoven Airport: One hour
- Amsterdam (Schiphol Airport): Two and a half hours
- Brussels Zaventem Airport: One hour and 15 minutes
- Brussels Charleroi Airport: One hour
- Cologne Airport: One hour
- Düsseldorf Airport: One hour and 15 minutes
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport: Three and a half hours
- London Heathrow Airport: Six hours in combination with an international train journey
Handicapped parking spaces are available if needed. Please notice that you will receive parking directions from a traffic warden once you arrive at the MECC.
The MECC is fully equipped to access with a wheelchair. Wheelchairs can also be reserved at the MECC. This is free of charge but there is a limited availability. Reservations can be made via [email protected], +31 43 3838383 or at the MECC Reception at the MECC entrance. Please provide name, telephone number and requested date & time you need the wheelchair when making the reservation.
TEFAF guests accessing the fair in a wheelchair are allowed to bring a +1. The second ticket will be free of charge.
Service dogs are welcome at the fair when the correct paperwork can be shown. This is exceptional, dogs or other animals are not allowed at the fair.
Metal detectors at the fair's Security have no influence on pacemakers.
The MECC is equipped with several elevators to access the fair's first floor.
The MECC also provides several toilets with wheelchair access / use for disabled guests.